Thursday, October 21, 2010

letters to juliet



you're stuck on me n my laughing eyes
i can't pretend though i try to hide
I LIKE YOU....
I LIKE YOU...
i think i felt my heart skip a beat
i'm standing here and i can hardly breathe
U GOT ME...
U GOT ME...
the way u take my hand is just so sweet
and that crooked smile of yours
it knocks me off my feet
oh, i juz can't get enough
i'm a stew
i need to fill me up
it feels so good it must be love
its everything that i've been dreaming of
i give up, i give in
i let go
let's begin
cause no matter what i do
my heart is filled with u
i hope we always feel this way
i know u will
n in my heart i know that
you'll always stay


LETTERS TO JULIET
love.passion.desire.sacrifice
i love this movie very much
give me an inspiration bout true love 
true love had no expired date
you need only the courage to follow ur heart
" a love to leave loved one for,
a love to cross oceans for
but i'd like to believe
if i ever were to feel it
that i'd have the courage to seize it."



No comments:

Post a Comment