Thursday, March 24, 2011

without.a.word.

 i've shouldn't have done it,should have ignored it
as thought you couldn't be seen
 i think i should have just not to seen you at all
i should have run away, should have pretended not to hear
as though i couldn't hear it, as though it couldn't be heard
i shouldn't have listen to your love at all

without a word, you made me know love
without a word, you gave me your love
without a word, i felt your love
i keep it all here, even your breathe....
holding onto you deep inside here
but you're leaving just like this

without a word,my love is leaving me
without a word, my love throws me away
what will i have to say?
the words on my lips..were surprised by themselves...
it all came without a single word...

without a word, i'm waiting for love
without a word, i'm hurt because of love
my soul has left...
i became a fool
i just can look to the sky and cry
without a word, separation found me
without a word,separation came to me
i couldn't even prepare
i had to let you go...
my heart feels like it's having a stinging pain
it all came without a single word...
without a word, you came
without a word, you left
just like a fever,
maybe it's only hurt for a while
but the scars will be left forever...

p.s:without a word,i kept all the secrets..for my own sake.(my heart is a secret) =p

No comments:

Post a Comment